COVID-19 is impacting T Bus riders will notice new safety measures, limited seating capacity, and route changes.
- NO Route Changes for Accessible Bus Transportation
- No Route Changes for Late Nite service (this does serve The Fort Sanders neighborhood on the same route as last year)
- Route changes
- Neyland Express split into Ag/Hill and NEW Sorority Village Express
- NO JIAM, ORNL/PSCC, or Fort routes this fall
The significant impact of COVID-19, particularly limitations imposed on passenger capacities due to social distancing requires us to concentrate our T bus services to those areas with the highest demand and needs.
- Masks and face coverings will be required on the T Link and the T Bus
- Buses will operate at half seated capacity to encourage social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be in place
- Riders are asked to please follow guidelines posted on signage